Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The story so far.

Then and Now;












These are images of how it was before;





















And this is how it rests for now. Not finished but much improved I think.






















I am trying to design two single seats that pull out to 6ft beds but the engineering of the method is very tricky making me appreciate the sophistication of the double that was there before. It looks pretty bare at the moment but I have a number of very bright fabrics for curtains and coverings and bright pottery and crockery so it'll all get very busy quickly.




The bathroom also had a make-over. I had pvc wall cladding installed to convert the expanded into a wet-room. just need to sort out the shower and check the water. Last time it was all connected up the temperature would vary from scolding to freezing every 2 minutes making showering painful. I'm hoping a better pump and a thermostatic shower will fix this. Fingers crossed.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the wet bathroom, good job! In fact the whole thing is looking pretty spanky-licious! Dont forget cats bum holes for the tea towels! :)
Paul x

Post a Comment